This latest edition has been fully updated to the latest version of the language, C++17, and to all conventions and best practices of so-called modern C++. Beginning C++17 also introduces the elements of the C++ Standard Library that provide essential support for the C++17 language.
What You’ll Learn
- Define variables and make decisions
- Work with arrays and loops, pointers and references, strings, and more
- Write your own functions, types, and operators
- Discover the essentials of object-oriented programming
- Use overloading, inheritance, virtual functions and polymorphism
- Write generic function templates and class templates
- Get up to date with modern C++ features: auto type declarations, move semantics, lambda expressions, and more
- Examine the new additions to C++17
Who This Book Is For
Programmers new to C++ and those who may be looking for a refresh primer on the C++17 programming language in general.
12 May 2019 - 19:25
- Ivor Horton
- Peter Van Weert