Readers will learn about SQL operations like selecting, inserting, updating and deleting data using various data types like text, numerical types, images and even audio/video data. After working through this book, you will gain an expert view of developing iOS apps using SQlite as a data storage using Objective-C and Swift.
With Build iOS Database Apps with Swift and SQLite you will also gain expert knowledge on how to create databases at runtime, including creating or modifying indexes, triggers, tables, columns, and views. The examples use time-tested code from working applications.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create database and database applications using iOS and Swift
- How to insert, select, edit, and delete records
- How to extend SQLite
- How to work with multi-database apps
- How to use SQLite with Swift
- How to backup online SQLite Databases and more
21 May 2019 - 12:27
22 January 2020 - 23:33
22 January 2020 - 22:52