This book provides prescriptive guidance for architects and developers on the design and development of modern Internet of Things (IoT) and Advanced Analytics solutions. In addition, Business in Real-Time Using Azure IoT and Cortana Intelligence Suite offers patterns and practices for those looking to engage their customers and partners through Software-as-a-Service solutions that work on any device.
Whether you’re working in Health & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Smart Cities and Buildings or Process Control, there exists a common platform from which you can create your targeted vertical solutions. Business in Real-Time Using Azure IoT and Cortana Intelligence Suite uses a reference architecture as a road map. Building on Azure’s PaaS services, you’ll see how a solution architecture unfolds that demonstrates a complete end-to-end IoT and Advanced Analytics scenario.
What You’ll Learn:
- Automate your software product life cycle using PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager Templates, and Visual Studio Team Services
- Implement smart devices using Node.JS and C#
- Use Azure Streaming Analytics to ingest millions of events
- Provide both “Hot” and “Cold” path outputs for real-time alerts, data transformations, and aggregation analytics
- Implement batch processing using Azure Data Factory
- Create a new form of Actionable Intelligence (AI) to drive mission critical business processes
- Provide rich Data Visualizations across a wide variety of mobile and web devices
Who This Book is For:
Solution Architects, Software Developers, Data Architects, Data Scientists, and CIO/CTA Technical Leadership Professionals
20 May 2019 - 14:59
13 December 2019 - 08:31