Use Microsoft Azure to optimally design your data solutions and save time and money. Scenarios are presented covering analysis, design, integration, monitoring, and derivatives.
This book is about data and provides you with a wide range of possibilities to implement a data solution on Azure, from hybrid cloud to PaaS services. Migration from existing solutions is presented in detail. Alternatives and their scope are discussed. Five of six chapters explore PaaS, while one focuses on SQL Server features for cloud and relates to hybrid cloud and IaaS functionalities.
What You’ll Learn
- Know the Azure services useful to implement a data solution
- Match the products/services used to your specific needs
- Fit relational databases efficiently into data design
- Understand how to work with any type of data using Azure hybrid and public cloud features
- Use non-relational alternatives to solve even complex requirements
- Orchestrate data movement using Azure services
- Approach analysis and manipulation according to the data life cycle
Who This Book Is For
Software developers and professionals with a good data design background and basic development skills who want to learn how to implement a solution using Azure data services
15 April 2019 - 22:11
- Francesco Diaz
- Roberto Freato
25 min ago