Health Care Finance: Basic Tools for Nonfinancial Managers is the most practical financial management text for those who need basic financial management knowledge and a better understanding of healthcare finance in particular. Using actual examples from hospitals, long-term care facilities, and home health agencies, this user-friendly text includes practical information for the nonfinancial manager charged with budgeting.
The Fourth Edition offers:
- An expanded chapter on Electronic Records Adoption: Financial Management Tools & Decisions
- New chapter : ICD-10 Adoption and Healthcare Computer Systems
- New chapter: Other Technology Adoption and Management Decisions
- New chapter: Strategic Planning and the Healthcare Financial Manager
- New case study: "Strategic Planning in Long-Term Care" that connects with the chapter on strategic planning
- New appendix: "Appendix C: Employment Opportunities in Healthcare Finance"
Book year: 2013
Book pages: 542
Book language: en
File size: 10.06 MB
File type: pdf
Published: 22 November 2018 - 04:00
9 min ago
11 min ago