Anything you want! The Pi 2 has really changed the game in mobile micro computing. Although the hacks and projects in this book address the B+, the projects are massively improved through the new capability the Pi 2 begins.
If you're learning how to program, or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be. The projects include:
- Setting Up the Pi
- Wireless Hacking
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Pick up the basics of Python and Scratch—and start programming
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Integrate USB webcams and other peripherals into your projects
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
This book takes you step-by-step through fun and educational possibilities. Write programs in Scratch and Python. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create many Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
The Raspberry Pi has awakened a whole new generation of hardware geeks, hackers and hobbyists, and now it's your turn to join their ranks. Learning how to fully use your new technology is the first step, and Raspberry Pi 2: A Beginners Guide is the ideal way to go from Noob to pro.
Build your foundation knowledge in the Pi community.
Book year: 2015
Book pages: 191
Book language: en
File size: 1.63 MB
File type: epub
Published: 05 November 2019 - 18:00