The test tools and services provided by SAP are numerous and rich in functionality. In this book, you will not only learn what these tools can do for you and how they work together, you will also benefit from detailed instructions on how to use them. Dedicated chapters on methodology for functional and performance tests as well as detailed reports from projects with renowned SAP customers make this book your ultimate guide for setting up and maintaining your QA processes.
1. Tools Whether you need information on SAP Solution Manager, eCATT, SAP TDMS, SAP TAO, SAP LoadRunner, or SAP Quality Center by HP, you will benefit from in-depth introductions on functional scope and usage of every tool.
2. Functional and Performance Tests Test for both functionality and performance in your system. Learn about the basic differences of these test types, and find out how to reliably test the performance of your applications.
3. Test Automation Are your test budgets notoriously tight? The authors show you how to leverage test automation to significantly reduce your testing costs.
4. Methodology Design and scope of test data, scheduling, selecting the right tools, and staffing: all questions related to planning and organizing test projects are answered in detail.
5. Customer Case Studies Benefit from existing experience. Numerous customer reports—including three 5-year sustainability reports—demonstrate how test managers in different industries deal with the specific challenges in test projects.
Book year: 2010
Book pages: 716
Book language: en
File size: 116.43 MB
File type: pdf
Published: 17 May 2019 - 17:19