Microsoft’s release of Windows IoT Core is groundbreaking in how it makes the Raspberry Pi and Internet of Things programming accessible to Windows developers. Now it’s possible to develop for the Raspberry Pi using native Windows and all the related programming skills that Windows programmers have learned from developing desktop and mobile applications. Windows 10 becomes a gateway by which many can experience hardware and Internet of Things development who may never have had the opportunity otherwise.
However, even savvy Windows programmers require help to get started with hardware development. This book, Windows 10 for the Internet of Things, provides just the help you need to get started in putting your Windows skills to use in a burgeoning new world of development for small devices that are ubiquitously connected to the Internet.
What You Will Learn
- Learn Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi
- Read sensor data and control actuators
- Connect to and transmit data into the cloud
- Remotely control your devices from any web browser
- Develop IOT applications under Windows using C# and Python
- Store your IOT data in a database for later analysis
19 May 2019 - 12:26
22 January 2020 - 23:33
22 January 2020 - 22:52