Started as a crowdfunding project, Hacklog Volume 1: Anonymity is the first of a book collection dedicated to who wants to enter the world of Hacking and IT Security. You’ll learn how to use the tools real-life hackers leverage everyday to avoid controls, how to conceal your most hidden files (and also how to recover them!) and you’ll get a deeper insight over the broad world of anonymity.
Hacklog Volume 1: Anonymity was designed for who is not too familiar with IT Security, but is willing to learn! Furthermore, it’s a good review opportunity for those who already know this fascinating world as well as industry experts: High Schools, Universities, Industry Professionals and other Bodies use Hacklog to get information and stay up-to-date about the techniques used by cyber criminals to avoid controls and stay completely anonymous in the broad world of the Web.
Here are some of the themes covered by the first volume:
* You’ll learn how to use the Operating Systems used by hackers and industry experts, including Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Parrot Security OS and many others, based both on GNU/Linux and Windows and macOS.
* You’ll be able to identify the traces left on a computer during an attack or an IT inspection, like MAC Address, Hostnames usage, DNSs and the via-Proxy anonymizing IP
* You’ll be able to make secure communications through the VPNs, discovering the best service providers and the regulations about governmental takedowns
* You’ll learn the vast world of the Deep Web and the Dark Net, the TOR, I2P and Freenet anonymizing circuits, as well as the Combo Networks to stay safe through pyramidal communication tunnels
* You’ll learn how to protect your data, verifying it with checksums and encrypting it using techniques like PGP and GPG; furthermore, you will get information about how to encrypt a disk, steganography and how to backup your crucial data
* You’ll be able to recover data even after a disk wipe, and destroy it irreversibly, using the same techniques used by the law enforcement bodies around the world
* You’ll learn how to identify the vulnerabilities that expose your identity to the Web, and the best practice to prevent it
* You’ll learn how to anonymously purchase from the Web, using the Dark Net circuits and crypto-currencies like the Bitcoin
Book year: 2019
Book pages: 338
Book language: en
File size: 2.32 MB
File type: pdf
Published: 15 February 2022 - 19:00
17 min ago
42 min ago
42 min ago