The book ?Programming in ANSI C? has been developed specifically to meet the needs of a first-time learner who is keen to be a programmer. Distinguished as one of the bestsellers in the market, the book is taking forward another step in pursuit of perfection with this new edition. It follows a hierarchical approach by explaining the concepts from elementary to advanced level. The exhaustive coverage of critical concepts, such as Arrays, Strings, Functions, Pointers, Self-referential Structures, Dynamic Memory Allocation, etc. makes this title a complete reference guide for the beginners as well as life-long learners. Rich pedagogy, challenging programming problems, and concretely curated appendices enhance the utility of the book and make it a lasting resource for students and instructors.
1. Updated content as per the latest AICTE curriculum
2. One new chapter on ?Introduction to Computing?
3. Strong pedagogical features
4. Two fresh and innovative projects on ?Electricity Board Management System? and ?Making Web Services in C?
5. An exciting appendix on ?Graphic Programming Using C?
Book year: 2019
Book pages: 596
Book language: en
File size: 585.77 KB
File type: pdf
Published: 06 March 2022 - 17:00