For organizations to be successful, they must take a stakeholder perspective of their performance - stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, employees and owners. The book cites many case studies including: 7-Eleven, Roche, K-mart, McDonald's, Levi Strauss, Accor Hotels, Gallo Wines, Daimler Chrysler, Sears Roebuck, Mont Blanc, Tag Heuer, Lexus, Semco, Bright Horizons, Burns Philp, Scania Trucks and British Airways.
This book provides a quantum leap forward in improving organizational performance. Management practitioners across the globe will find immediate and practical applications of its methods.
Strategic Planning and Performance Management: Develop & Measure a Winning Strategy shows how to:
· Make strategic management simple yet highly effective
· Integrate strategic analysis, strategy formulation and performance measurement
· Compete in three ways - Scale, Scope and Structure and write these 3 S's of Strategy to gain a competitive edge
· Evaluate organization outcomes effectively
· Implement strategy and measurement throughout an organization.
Book year: 2005
Book pages: 240
Book language: en
File size: 16.24 MB
File type: pdf
Published: 29 May 2021 - 19:00