This book will introduce the history and development of human–computer interaction ( HCI ) and Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality /Mixed Reality. I tried to analyze three most representive technologies;
● Oculus Rift
● Google Glass
Based on these, i discussed the advantages and disadvantages of those technologies. This book discusses how VR, AR and MR work, and provides reasoning why virtual reality and augmented reality will be the next stage of human-computer interaction and how much possibility there is that VR, AR and MR technologies will be the next stage of HCI.
The book contains the following topics:
● Introduces the background of the book.
● Describes the development of Human–Computer Interaction.
● Introduces Virtual Reality and analyses some of the VR technologies, like Oculus Rift.
● Introduces Augmented Reality and analyses Google Glass and HoloLens.
● Is the Mixed Reality
● Implementation Augmented Reality In Learning
● DIY Creating Augmented Reality With D'FUSION
Book year: 2019
Book pages: 60
Book language: en
File size: 32.16 MB
File type: pdf
Published: 03 October 2022 - 15:00