Table of Contents:
- Testing is Exploration: TEST THIS! This Chapter gives the reader a foretaste of what it is to test. By exploring Black box machines the reader understands how a product works and what might be the issues to consider.
- What is Software Testing? In this chapter, the reader is introduced to nuances of software testing by exploring the words like ‘Verification’, ‘Spotting errors’ and ‘delivering value’.
- Testers Ask Questions. This chapter explores the difference between an unhelpful, vague questions and specific targeted questions that any software tester could ask. It also illustrates by example the right attitude asking questions.
- What Do Testers Find? This chapter explains interesting things that a tester could possibly find in testing a software. Apart from bugs and issues they also find artifacts and curios.
- Understanding Programming: TEST THIS! This Chapter briefly introduces the importance of knowing programming for testers through a light-bot game
- What Does Quality Assurance Mean? This chapter outlines how quality assurance is a practice and not a department or a person.
- Attributes of Good Testers. This chapter deals with common good attributes, that all testers have in common.
- Personal Perspectives on Software Testing. In this chapter the expert software testers share their insights and experience to beginning software testers. They by way of anecdotes interestingly show what it is to be a software testers.
10 June 2022 - 17:00